Construction Defect, Real Estate, Business and Serious Injury Matters
At my law office, I focus on the following areas of practice:
- Construction Defect - Excitement turns to frustration when you discover a construction defect on your residential or commercial property. Knowing the symptoms of construction defects, such as structural issues, stucco cracks, water intrusion, roof leaks, or mold problems is only the start. I provide aggressive advocacy in holding the developer or contractor accountable.
- Condominium Conversions - At my law firm, with the help of experts, I advocate for condominium buyers and am able to identify costly and dangerous hidden defects in condominium conversions.
- Landslides / Soil Subsidence / Soil Movement - The destructive nature of a landslide should force developers and public entities to take extra care in their work. However, when they take shortcuts or make mistakes, resulting in a landslide or soil subsidence, you could suffer serious damages.
- Public Utility Failure - Holding your utility operator or local municipality accountable for damage to your property is a complicated process with strict deadlines. The smallest error or delay could bar your claim, leaving you to pay for the costly repairs.
- Construction Disputes - I represent construction companies when other contractors have damaged or destroyed their work resulting in non-payment or delays.
- Personal Injury - When construction defects or dangerous conditions on property cause injury or death, I will serve as your most dedicated advocate. You are entitled to both justice and monetary damages.
- Business Litigation - Area entrepreneurs have relied on me to resolve complex legal matters that result in business litigation, such as partnership dissolution, shareholder disputes, breach of contract, defamation, employee disputes and other business matters.
For more information or to schedule an appointment with an experienced lawyer regarding a construction, real estate or business dispute, please contact me.
ROBERT A. VON ESCH IV
500 N. State College Blvd
Orange, CA 92868
Telephone: (714) 919-4366
Facsimile: (714) 919-4367
We provide business litigation, entity formation, and transactional services. We also serve as general counsel for businesses throughout California.
We provide real estate litigation and transactional services for our clients. Property owners, brokers, and investors utilize our firm for all of their real estate related legal needs.
We handle a variety of construction matters, including lien disputes, breach of construction agreement matters, and defective construction claims.
If you have been sued or need to sue someone to enforce contractual or other legal rights, we handle all phases of trial, arbitration, and mediation.