Amy M. von Esch has strong ties to the local community and comes from a long line of attorneys who developed their legal practices in the Orange County area. Amy graduated from California State Polytechnic University, Pomona, California where she obtained a Bachelors of Science degree in Finance, Real Estate and Law. She studied law at the Western State University College of Law in Fullerton, California, where she met her husband and partner, Rob von Esch.
After graduating from Western State University in 2006, she began her legal career at Patterson Hanna & Associates, LLP where she focused and developed her skills and expertise in the area of family law. After almost nine years with this firm, Amy decided it was time to join forces with her husband.
Amy is a principal of the VON ESCH LAW GROUP and is the chairwoman of its family law department. She has represented clients through all phases of family law litigation on issues involving; property division, property trace, reimbursements of separate property or community property, spousal and child support, custody and visitation and last but definitely not least, domestic violence restraining orders.
Amy understands both the emotional and financial issues that her clients are dealing with while going through the divorce or legal separation process. Her goal for her clients is not only to help them through this difficult time in their life, but to make sure they are on a good emotional and financial pathway into their future.
Outside of her career responsibilities, Amy enjoys spending time with her family and friends, is an avid soccer player, and vacations in tropical destinations.
- Dissolution of Marriage
- Complex Tracing & Property Division
- Pre-Divorce Planning
- Division of Large & Small Estate
- Legal Separation
- Post Judgment Actions or Modification
- Custody & Visitation
- Domestic Partnership
- Child Support & Spousal Support
- Domestic Violence/Restraining Orders
- Complex Property Division & Business Valuation
- American Bar Association
- Orange County Bar Association
- Business Networking International
- Sigma Kappa
- California State Polytechnic University, Pomona, BS
- California State Bar, License #226453
- Western State College of Law, JD
- Appearance on local radio broadcast network, Ron Seigal home and finance.
- Yorba Linda real estate caravan speaker, 2014 “what to expect in listing a home for divorcing clients”